Child Custody Modifications - Support Modifications - Yorba Linda, Placentia, Fullerton, Brea, Anaheim, California
When the divorce was granted, the court took under advisement the situations and circumstances that existed at that time. As those circumstances change, sometimes years later, the court order may need to be modified to fit new circumstances. Our law firm, the Law Office of Brenda McCune, can help you with post-judgment modifications.
- One spouse moves away from the area. How does this relocation affect child custody?
- A parent develops a chemical abuse problem. How does that change child custody?
- One parent's home has a problem with domestic violence. How does this factor into child custody and visitation arrangements?
Parenting times change because of a parent's move. How will that affect child support?
- A child develops a special needs disability that was not evident at the time of the divorce. Does this change child support?
- A former spouse who receives spousal support (also called alimony or spousal maintenance) now has a higher earning capacity. Does that mean less support? Or termination of support?
- New information about marital property arises. Can the property be added to the divorce property division orders?
Post-judgment modifications lawyer Brenda McCune has the experience and capabilities to handle these and all other issues that relate to divorce - both current divorce and past divorce judgments. Contact our office today if you need a post-judgment modification or have a question.
The Law Office of Brenda McCune represents clients in and around the California communities of Yorba Linda, Placentia, Fullerton, Brea and Anaheim.
Post-divorce modifications lawyer Brenda McCune is a certified family law specialist.
Major credit cards accepted.
E-mail: Contact Us
The Law Office of Brenda McCune - Yorba Linda, California Family Law Attorney